NCMHCE New Format Information
After many years of using the prior NCMHCE format, the NBCC has now switched to its 'New Format' for the exam.
Here are the most significant changes:
- The new format is a longer exam, containing 11 case studies in 225 minutes.
- Each case study contains a client narrative (which includes the diagnosis) followed by 9-15 multiple-choice questions. Each question has four answer choices of which only one is correct.
- Your score will be based on how many correct answers you select. The exam has approximately 140 total questions, but only 100 count towards your score. The remaining questions are used for 'field testing'. You will not be told which questions count. You will also not be told if your answers are correct or incorrect.
- You are not penalized for wrong answers, so answer every question, even if you are guessing.
Every year, thousands of graduates take the NCMHCE as their final step towards licensure. This one examination stands between them and continued employment as a counselor.
On average, at least 40% will fail every time*
Watch this video to learn how You Can PASS the NCMHCE:
The NCMHCE is notorious for being extremely subjective. Many competent therapists who don't have a clear understanding of what this test considers 'right' and 'wrong' answers fail this exam. Once you have completed my at-home, self-paced program, you will fully understand how to 'Think Like the Test' (which is essential for passing).
My NCMHCE Study Program has been fully updated for the New Format. This is a comprehensive program that contains everything you need to PASS this challenging exam including:
* 5 hours of In-depth videos that teach you the exam's structure, content and, most importantly, its subjective bias.
* Over 200 pages of efficient Study Documents that address the NCMHCE Content Outline.
* Over 12 hours of Online Practice Simulations that are very similar to the actual exam, including 3 full length mock exams of 225 minutes each.
* Review videos where I talk you through test Cases question by question, explaining common traps and tricks on the exam.
No Special equipment is needed. No travel expenses. You can assure your readiness with this self-paced, online training from the comfort of your own home!
I am confident that my program will help you to pass this exam. In fact, I'll give you this guarantee: If you take the NCMHCE and don't pass, I will fully refund everything you paid me (details on Order Page).
Other comprehensive programs cost over $500. I've priced mine at half that to make it more broadly affordable.
On Sale Now! Save $50
6 month membership: New Format NCMHCE Prep Program with digital download
Full 6 month online membership including online videos, study materials (Study Guide and Appendices as digital, printable download), online practice simulations and email support. Memberships are good for 6 months from date of purchase and are good for one person only. No shared or transferred memberships are allowed. Fully updated for the New Format exam.
I'll refund your subscription 100%
Details on Order Page
NBCC® and NCMHCE® are registered trademarks solely owned and controlled by the National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc. (NBCC). I am not affiliated with NBCC. NBCC does not endorse, sponsor, or otherwise support my services or products, including the examination preparation services provided on the www.ClinicalExamWorkshop.com website.